Sally

Sally

About Me

My photo
California, United States
I'm a wife, mom, mom-in-law, grandma, and writer. To read more, visit www.sally-john.com. :)

Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 10


Wednesday, September 22, 2010. . .Pure bliss today. Things happened. I didn’t create them. They. Just. Happened. Details, character quirks, threads that will tangle, nuances that will affect. Oh happy day. I fell in love again with the process. Hallelujah, thank You, God.
            Slowed by the 15-year old girl’s vocabulary. I have put out the word. “Help!” Feedback from my sources: “choice,” “tricked out.” Hm.
There’s the technology side of life as well that trips me up . I don’t have a smart phone. Yet. Remember slightly older stories in which there are no cell phones? Now there is the texting – continually with the teen, a friend reminds me – and the IM-ing and the Twittering and the whatnot.
            DETAILS. . .A morning walk on the pier, an evening bike ride with My Guy. My cup runneth over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment